Windows 8 App To Learn French With Babbel.com
Windows 8 App to Learn
How To Use This Windows 8 App To Learn French:
Learn French with Babbel.com is an interactive app to learn French easily on Windows 8. You need to create a log in to access the full features and lessons of this app. It’s easy to log in or create an account in this app. Just click on the right top of the account on the log in option. There you can create an account or log in with your Babbel website account. This helps you in keeping track of your lessons progress or accessing all the features.
The app interface looks as shown in above screenshot. The app is divided in to categories like: current lesson, categories, and review manager.
- Current lesson: In current lesson you will find only one section called 100 most important words.
- Categories: In categories you can find 27 sections named: food, animals, sport, society, etc.
- Review Manager: In review manager you can view the lessons and progress of your French learning knowledge.
Click on any of the lesson and you will find: learn & remember, deepen your knowledge, and vocabulary. Then click on learn & remember to learn the words and their translation with voice assistance. Then you have tests to know how much you have learnt or remember. All these lessons makes it easier for you to remember and learn French easily.
Features of Learn French with Babbel.com:
Here are the features of Learn French with Babbel.com:
- This Windows 8 app to learn French is free.
- This app doesn’t need any internet connection.
- Easy and fun learning techniques.
- More than 3000 words to learn and practice.
- Use this app in Snap mode also.
Installing Learn French with Babbel.com on Windows 8:
Open this link in Internet Explorer of Windows 8. view the app in Windows Store and install it from there. Learn French language on your Windows 8.
You can also try Windows 8 app to learn Spanish and Translate app.