Slideshow Maker For Windows 8
Developers have started developing software in a way that it should work in Windows 8 as well, along with working in other OS such as Windows 7, Windows XP, and the like. Also, most of the software developers have upgraded their software according to the Windows 8 requirement, instead of developing a new one. And, once again I am up with a new software that has been upgraded to meet Windows 8 requirement.
Bolide Slideshow Creator, as the name suggests, is a
Installing Slideshow Maker in Windows 8 is as simple as it is to install in other popular Microsoft’s OS. However, before I jump into its installation part, let me quickly point out the features of this Windows 8 slideshow creator.
Features of Slideshow Maker for Windows 8:
- Lets you create video slideshow with an audio background
- Save Video slideshows in formats including WMV, AVI, MKV
- Share Slideshow videos with your friends or colleagues
- Easy-to-use interface
- Its free!
How To Make Slideshow Using Slideshow Maker:
- Add photos by clicking on “Photos” given at the navigation bar in the software
- Now, add music file that you want to set as a background music for the slideshow.
- Once added both, now drag and keep the desired picture files and a music files to the story board, given at the bottom of the software screen
- Now, click on “Make Video” to create a slideshow.
Yupp..its done. You can now play the slideshow to view what actually you have created.
You can also check an amazing Music Player for Windows 8.
How To Install Bolide Slideshow Maker In Windows 8:
- Go onto the given link.
- Click on “Download Now”
- Click on the downloaded setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions in order to install the software.
You will soon find the slideshow maker installed. Start making slideshow and create a meaningful story, right on your Windows 8 OS. Go ahead and download slideshow maker in Windows 8.