Here, is a step by step tutorial on How to add
How To Add Applications To Startup Folder:
- Press Window + R key to launch the Run dialog window.
- Enter %AppData% in the run dialog box and hit the OK button.
- This will result in the generation of your AppData folder structure, which appears in the address bar.
- Now, you need to paste \Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup after appdata folder structure generated in the address bar.
- Go to the app shortcut of the application which you wish to add to the startup folder.
- For adding an app you need to simply press and hold the right mouse button and drag the application shortcut to the Windows 8 startup folder.
- This prompts you with few options, so you need to select Create shortcuts here option.
- That’s all you need to do, for adding your desired application shortcuts to the startup folder.
- On windows startup, the applications added to the startup folder are automatically executed.
You would also like to check other Windows 8 tutorials posted by us.
Go ahead and follow these simple steps to add application to the startup folder.