About Indian Rail Enquiry App:
Indian Rail Enquiry app is an useful app to find trains in India. This app is simple to use and with an internet connection, you can exploit the app to its maximum extent. As you can see in the above screenshot, the main interface looks very simple. All the options are located on top right corner of the app.
The options available on top right are: search, time table, train fare, PNR status, route map, nearby status, and book ticket.
- Search: In search section, you can search for trains, according to source, destination stations, and date (as shown below).
- Time Table: In time table section, you can view the train stations, distances between each station, etc. by typing in the train number.
- Fare Finder: In this section, you can input the source and destination stations. Or input the train number and you can find fares for all class seats.
- PNR status: Input the PNR number and then you will find the PNR status of the PNR number inputted.
- Route Map: In route map, you can find the route of the train on a map.
- Nearby Stations: Click on this option and you can find all the stations nearby (as shown below).
- Book ticket: Click on this and you can book tickets from: IRCTC, makemytrip, cleartrip, yatra, ezeego, and ixigo websites.
Features of This Train App for Windows 8:
Here are the features of Train app for Windows 8:
- Indian Rail enquiry app is free.
- Check the train availability and seats for next 6 days.
- You can check the time table for a given train number.
- Check the fares of all classes; including tatkal.
- Also check PNR status using this app.
- Also find nearby stations in your area.
- Book train tickets in any of the 7 famous booking websites.
- Supports snap mode.
Install Indian Rail Enquiry on Windows 8:
Open this link in Internet Explorer of Windows 8. View the app in Windows Store and install it from there; on your Windows 8.