As you open this workout Windows 8 app, you will find a list of nine workout category including Ab, Cardio, Pilates, Arm, Kettlebell, Ball, Butt, Leg and Stretch. At the extreme left, you will find a list of workout videos which you have seen recently. As you scroll towards the right, you will also find a store from where you can buy more workout videos. Let me quickly point out the key features of this Windows 8 workout app.
Features Of Windows 8 Workout App:
- Brings you effective daily exercise routines for both men and women.
- You can easily carry out all the exercises at your home.
- Brings you a list of nine different workout categories including Ab, Cardio, Pilates, Arm, Kettlebell, Ball, Butt, Leg and Stretch.
- Each video show you how to perform each exercise.
- There is store given within the app from where you can easily buy more workout videos.
- Each category has a number sub-videos related to the category.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
Well… I found this Daily Workouts app for Windows 8 very useful for carrying out effective exercises at home. However, one thing which disappointed me was the paid option. Yes, Each category brings you maximum of 3 to 4 workout videos for free and in order to view more, you need to unlock the videos by making payment. It’s very easy to download this Windows 8 workout app.
How To Download Daily Workouts App in Windows 8:
- Open this link in IE10 and click ‘View in Windows Store’
- Now, soon you will find an ‘Install’ option from where you can download the app in your local Windows 8 machine.
In short, Daily Workouts App is a good utility Windows 8 workout app that lets you learn new effective exercises which you can carry out at your very own home. Go ahead and download Daily Workouts App in Windows 8 now.