Bing Translator App For Windows 8
The most interesting part about Bing Translator Windows 8 app is that the text and the camera works offline with the help of downloadable language packages. The app also offer text to speech translation. Another interesting thing is the multitask with snap view… yup, the Bing Translator app for Windows 8 lets you carry out translations quickly while you are doing other activities just by using its snap mode option. Let me quickly point out the main features of Bing Translator app for Windows 8 below.
Features of Bing Translator App For Windows 8:
- Lets you translate text from one language to another.
- Lets you use camera to translate menus, signs, newspapers, or any printed text.
- Lets you translate text into more than 40 different languages.
- The text and the camera works offline with the help of downloadable language packages.
- Lets you clear history entirely.
- Comes in snap mode view to help you use the app while you are doing other activities.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
Well… I really found this Bing Translator Windows 8 app interesting as its easy to translates any text to different languages while you are on the go and even if you do not have any internet connection.
Also, check out our posts on Free Translate2, Vocabulary App, and Language Translator Apps.
How To Download Bing Translator App in Windows 8:
- Open this link in IE10 and click ‘View in Windows Store’
- Now, you can start installing the app in your Windows 8 system.
In short, Bing Translator app for Windows 8 is good utility travel app where you can translate text or phrase from one language to another in seconds. Go ahead and download Bing Translator app in Windows 8 now.