This Windows 8 vocabulary app guides you to learn new words by displaying 10 at one time so that you can remember those words along with the correct definition of each word. And, you will remain on this level till the time you learn more than 50 new words. As you start a test, you will see one word and five definitions. You need to click on the right one.
As you open this Windows 8 vocabulary app, you will find 5 different levels: Vocabularist, Expert, Apprentice, Amateur, and Abecederian. You will see your level just below these levels. Moving ahead, you will find recently learned, difficult words, words learned, average score, and tests taken. Let me quickly point out the main features of this vocabulary app for Windows 8 below.
Features Of Windows 8 Vocabulary App:
- Lets you build and expand your vocabulary.
- Lets you learn new words everyday.
- Helps students who are preparing for standardized tests such as GMAT, GRE, SAT, TOEFL, etc.
- There are 5 different levels: Vocabularist, Expert, Apprentice, Amateur, and Abecederian.
- You can see your score and view the summary of your results. See what words did you get right and wrong.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
Well.. I really liked this vocabulary app that lets you improve your vocabulary skills and expand your language. Prepare for your entrance exams on your new Windows 8 screen.
How To Install Vocabularist App In Windows 8:
- Open this link in IE10.
- Click on ‘View in Windows Store.
- Proceed with further installation steps.
In short, Vocabularist is a good utility Windows 8 vocabulary app where you can build you vocabulary and become the master in English language. Go ahead and download Vocabularist app in Windows 8 now.