As you open the Windows 8 app to launch social networking sites, you will find all the websites on the screen ? all you need to do is just click on the one you would like to access. The selected social networking website will get opened in the default browser and not within the app. You can also upgrade it to the paid version where you can get up to top 25 such websites. You can also use it in snap mode at one side while still accessing a website. It helps you switch between the two different websites easily. Let me quickly point out the main features of this Social Launcher app for Windows 8 below.
Features of Windows 8 App To Launch Social Networking Sites:
- Lets you launch different social networking websites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Maps, YouTube, and Wikipedia, all from a single screen.
- You can place it in snap mode at one side while accessing other websites.
- Snap mode makes it easier to switch between the websites.
- The website you select will get opened in the default browser and not within the app.
- You can also upgrade it to the paid version where you can launch up to 25 more such websites.
- The free version delivers six main websites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Maps, YouTube, and Wikipedia.
Well… I like the app as in you will not require to open up the most popular websites time again. Just launch one app and start launching your favorite websites. It’s very easy to download Social Launcher app in Windows 8 now.
How To Download Social Launcher App in Windows 8:
- Open the link in IE10 and click ‘View in Windows Store’.
- Soon, you will find the ‘Install’ button from where you can download the app.
In short, Social Launcher is a good utility Windows 8 app to launch social networking sites where you can easily launch popular websites right from a single place. Go ahead and download Social Launcher app in Windows 8 now.