Microsoft has made the very popular Sudoku Puzzle available for Windows 8 as a separate app in Windows 8 app store. The Windows
Now, the challenging part in this Windows 8 Sudoku game is that a number should not repeat in the entire horizontal line, the entire vertical line, and the sub-square box.
Also, check out our post on Target Word Puzzle Game for Windows 8.
Features Of Windows 8 Sudoku Game:
- Three different levels are available.
- Automatically save your left game
- Get highlight while entering a number in the wrong place.
- Offers undo and redo option.
- Offers various options like hint,validate, reset, and many more.
- Live tile shows the level with completed percentage.
This Sudoku Game for Windows 8 consists of three different levels — Easy, Normal, and Hard. It’s very easy to play on Windows 8 OS. All you have to do is tap on one individual box where you want to place a number, and then click over the number which you want to place. All the numbers from 1to9 are available at the right side of the 9×9 grid.
The good part of this Windows 8 Sudoku game app is that it allows you to use notes option in which it roughly fills the numbers to be placed in a single box, which helps you solve the puzzle smartly. Other useful options are also available in this Windows 8 Sudoku app such as hint, validate, reset, solve, and clear notes. You need to right-click in order to use these options.
Let me briefly explain each of the available options in Windows 8 Sudoku Game App:
- Hint: You can take a hint of numbers to be placed which helps to solve the puzzle quickly.
- Validate: It will correct your mistake if you have placed a wrong number.
- Reset: You can reset your game and start playing from the very beginning in case you have got stuck anywhere.
- Solve: This will solve your game by filling the right numbers at the right place.
- Clear Notes: With a click on this option, your notes will be clear.
Sudoku Game is an excellent puzzle game for Windows 8 where you need to brainstorm properly. I just love playing this game, and now when I found it over my Windows 8 OS, it was an ice on the cake.