This Windows 8 Encryption app is freely available in the Security category of Windows store.
Let’s get you a better idea of how this Windows 8 Encryption app encrypts and decrypts your data.
Use this Windows 8 Encryption app to encrypt and decrypt your data
Right on the main screen of this Windows 8 Encryption app, you have both options (encrypt and decrypt) available.
As you get to the Encrypt option, the next screen that appears would ask you to input the text you want to encrypt. Input the message here and specify the key size and the Radix, using which you want to encrypt the text.
The encrypted text corresponding to that message will appear in the next box as you hit the Encrypt button. Here, there is an option to check the correctness of the encrypted data. Use the show key option to check the key that this Windows 8 Encryption app has used to encrypt the data.
Now, in order to decrypt any encrypted data, get to the decrypt option on the main screen of this Windows 8 Encryption app. Here, provide the decrypted data along with the key specifications like key size and the Radix value that you have used to encrypt the data.
Here, you should keep one thing in mind that you should be using the same key size and radix value used for encryption, otherwise you won’t be able to decrypt to the original data.
Key Features of Crypter RSA
- Free: This Windows 8 Encryption app is freely available at the Windows Store.
- Encrypt your data and share your key with others so that they can access the data safely without the data being altered.
- Encrypts using 2028, 1024, 512, 256, 128 bits.
- Ease of use: Crypter RSA is easy to use.
- Nice Interface: The Interface of the app is quite nice.
- Fast: It quickly encrypts and decrypts the data.
My Final Conclusion
In my view, it is a good app. But there are lot other Encryption apps available in the Windows Store, which have more options available. So, try it on your own and see if it helps you.