Movie ShowTime: Windows 8 Movie Theatres App
Here, you can easily find the details of movies such as its length, storyline, ratings and its preview. In addition, this movie theatres app for Windows 8 also provides assistance in buying tickets for particular show by redirecting you to sales page.
Also, it can be utilized for knowing the status for the week, allowing you the flexibility to plan for watching the movie as per your convenience.
Finding Information On This Windows 8 Movie Theatres App:
Have a look on the points stated below:
- Soon after launching Movie ShowTime Windows 8 App, you will be presented a window with a simple search box. Your task will be to enter the name of the place for which you need to fetch the details. After doing so, you will be presented a similar interface as in screenshot below.
- You will be presented the list of movies-shows available with different providers in the city. (You might not be able to find them all, but most of them will be visible)
- Now, click on image of the movie and soon you will be redirected to a new window with details about the Movie.
- Included with description is ‘Read more’ link to get in-depth details about the movie. In the right section is the date and timing for the show and on clicking it you will be redirected to sales page. In the bottom section is the embedded video player with a short trailer of the movie.
Also, check out our posts on Apps, Movie Apps, and Hangman Game Apps.
On right clicking the blank section, a horizontal bar will be displayed to you with a ‘Filter by day’ button to get details for the week.
- To install Movie ShowTime Windows 8 app you will require opening following link in Internet Explorer 10 or later.
- Then click on ‘View in windows Store’ button
- Next, click on ‘Install’ button on app overview window.
* It can be easily located under ‘Entertainment’ section of Windows Store.
The overall impression delivered by Movie ShowTime Windows 8 App was quite good. The only slight glitch was that a few times it become unresponsive and crashed a few time. Still, its in my recommendation list.