Here is a quick step-by-step tutorial on how to restore
Now, without wasting time on talking about other unnecessary stuff, lets quickly check out the steps.
How To Restore Backup In Windows 8:
- First of all, you have to turn on the file history to restore backup,
- To restore backup in Windows 8, open the control panel.
- Click on “System and Security” and then select “File History”.
- Now click on restore personal files and select the folders and libraries which you want to back up.
- Once you are don’t with selection of folders and libraries, Click on restore button (Placed between the navigation bar).
- It’s recommended to verify the file version before you restore.
- The settings icon allows you to restore any backed up folder to remote or local location.
- Click on settings and then “Restore To” option.
- Now, all you need to do is specify any defined location to restore the selected files.
- Select the contents you want to restore, All the backup files would be restored to your PC.
Note: After running the file operation, check out the destination path to verify whether all the libraries and folders are backed up.
Also, check out our post on Important Windows 8 Tutorials.
Go ahead and start get all the files backed up in Windows 8.