Here is a Windows
The SmartScreen Filter feature, basically, restricts you from getting accessed with any unrecognized software which in turn gets little irritating. However, there is a way out to get rid of this issue. Here is how to turn off smartscreen filter in Windows 8.
How To Disable The SmartScreen Filter In Windows 8:
- Open the Control Panel.
- Head over to the “System And Security” section.
- Click on “Action Center” given at the top of the screen.
- Click on “Security” to expand the entire list.
- Now, scroll down and look for “Windows SmartScreen” category.
- Click on “Change Settings” option.
- You will be displayed with three different options. Select the “Dont do anything (turn off Windows SmartScreen) option to disable the SmartScreen filter completely.
- Once done, click on “Ok” to apply it.
Yupp…there you are. You have successfully turned off the SmartScreen filter in Windows 8. Go ahead and follow the above given steps to do it yourself on your Windows 8 system.