Bring Back The Start Menu Button In Windows 8
Start8 is a free software
The newly built Windows 8 does not comes with the Start Menu button, the button which the entire world uses trillion time a day. However, every problem has a definite solution. So as this. The Start8 software for Windows 8 has been developed by the experts, Stardock.
With the installation of such a simple software, you can explore all the available features of Windows 8 easily. As you click on the Windows 8 Start Menu button, all you will be displayed is the entire set of applications that you have installed along with the search menu, settings, the Windows 8 store, just everything. Let me quickly jot down the main features of this Software to bring back the Start Menu button in Windows 8.
Features Of Start8 To Bring Back The Start Menu Button In Windows 8:
- Lets you access the applications quickly.
- Displays the search bar easily.
- Sits back at the task bar.
- Lets you shut-down the system in one click.
- Enables you to open the Run window quickly.
- Lets you choose the start button image.
- It’s completely free…
How To Download And Install Start8 In Windows 8:
- Go onto the given link in order to download the software.
- Click on the downloaded setup to run the program.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software successfully.
Yupp…there you are. Check out the task bar, you will find the Start Menu button there at the bottom right-side of the screen.
Check out more Windows 8 Software reviewed by us.
Now, as you right-click on the Start Menu button, you will find various options. You can shut down the system, open the run window, and various other options. Go ahead and download the Windows 8 software to bring back the Start Menu button in Windows 8 now…