This free software manager also cleans Internet Explore autocomplete forms and also cleans Internet browser.
Gear Software Manager scans the previous version of all the installed programs in your Windows 8 PC and then shows the latest versions with the download link and with more information. It automatically detects the latest available on represented websites.
This free Software Manager for Windows 8 also contains a list of essential software such as iTunes, Google Chrome, or Firefox etc.. You can check software which have not been installed & click over to the link to install them.
Features of Gear Software Manager For Windows 8:
- Cleans up the Windows
- Cleans the registry orphaned items.
- Check for latest updates on various installed programs.
- Contains a lists of essential software.
- Easy to use.
- Totally free of cost.
- Fixes Windows registry
- Allows backup buttons to check up registry backups.
How To Install Gear Software Manager In Windows 8:
- Get onto the webpage to download Gear Software Manager for your Windows 8 PC.
- Click on the represented download link.
- Execute the downloaded *.exe file to your PC.
- Follow further steps to complete the installation.
Gear Software Manager is a remarkable software to check for latest updates available for different software installed to your Windows PC. It also contains a lists of essential software installed to your PC.
Give a trail to it.