It includes features for basic image editing operations like cropping, resizing, rotating, and adjusting image attributes such as brightness, color, contrast, saturation, temperature etc. Other than that, the Fotor app also lets you add stylish borders, tilt image, one click enhancement and adding numerous effects to your images. You can easily locate it in ‘Photo’ section of Windows Store.
On launching Fotor photo editor app for Windows 8, you will be shown following interface on the home screen.
Using Fotor Windows 8 Photo Editor App:
You can begin with a click on large ‘Open’ button placed in the center section of the interface. It must be noted that you may click on any other button as per task to be performed. On doing so, you will be taken to appropriate image editing interface with default image.
- From there you can click on ‘Open’ button placed on the top-right corner to select a file from your PC.
- The interface includes two vertical panels in the right section. It must be understood that a click on buttons in the rightmost column will change the controls in adjacent column. For example: on clicking on ‘effects’ button the controls of other column will start showing the supported set of effects which can be applied on current image.
- Now, after applying the changes you can click on ‘save’ button. The modified image can be saved in JPEG, TIFF, BMP, and PNG.
- Fotor Windows 8 Photo editor app can be installed easily by opening this link in supported web browser such as Internet Explorer 10 or later.
- Then on the webpage click on ‘View in Windows Store’ button followed by a click on ‘install’ button placed on app overview page in Windows Store.
Fotor Windows 8 photo editor app is quite is simple to use yet very effective tool. The effects & borders are simply amazing. The main highlight is its 1-Tap Enhancement button. Looking at overall performance of Fotor, I have least hesitation in recommending it.