Release of all new Microsoft Windows 8 has made people like us, to try out every single software. This time it’s the extremely popular file
Installing WinRAR in Windows 8 is as simple and easy as it is to install in any other Microsoft’s Windows such as XP, Vista, Windows 7, and more. But, before I jump to downloading procedure, let me point down the key features of this free file extractor in brief.
Some Key Features of this Free File Extractor —
- Supports almost all compression formats such as ZIP, RAR, WinZip, ARJ, CAB, ACE, LZH, GZip, TAR, UUE, 7-Zip, and more.
- Lets you create self-extracting files
- Split archives into multiple volumes
- Lets you repair damaged files
- Convert ZIP to RAR archives
How To Download WinRAR In Windows 8 —
- Go onto the given link.
- Click on “Download Now” given at the bottom right side of the page
- Click on the downloaded setup in order to get started with the program
- Double-Click on WinRAR Setup file to directly start working over the file extracting software.
- Yup…there you are. You can start extracting whatever files you want without wasting your time.
In short, WinRAR is a must file extractor in every operating system as it makes your file extracting work easier and time-saving. Go ahead and download WinRAR in Windows 8 now.