Yet another powerful software has been tried by us in the very new Microsoft’s Windows 8 OS, the KMPlayer. KMPLayer is one of the most popular total media player that lets you play video files as well as audio files in a much easier way. KMPlayer supports almost all types of media formats. Well..I would say, once you have installed KMPlayer in your system, you wont need to look for another media player.
In addition, KMPlayer provides you various amazing media player skins to give it a new look and keep it fresh everyday. Installing KMPlayer in Windows 8 is as simple and easy as it is to download it in other OS. However, before I jump down to its installation process, let me quickly jot down the main features that KMPlayer comes up with.
Features Of KMPLayer In Windows 8:
- Lets you play almost any media file formats
- It can play locked files, damaged AVI files, and compressed audio files
- Do not display any unwanted ads for upgrading the software
- Excellent picture quality
- Supports live URL broadcasting
- Easy and simple-to-use interface
- Its free!
However, one thing I did not like about this free media player is that it is available only for Windows and it’s actually slower than the VLC media player. Anyways, other excellent features make it worth ignoring these little ones.
How To Download KMPlayer In Windows 8:
- Go onto the given link.
- Click on “Download Now” given inside the green box.
- Click on the downloaded setup in order to install
The software will soon get installed as you follow-up with the on-screen instructions. Go ahead and download KMPlayer in Windows 8 now…