The moment Windows 8 Consumer Preview released, millions started to play around with it’s all new interface and started trying every useful software. Likewise, I tried the all new jZip
Installing jZip in Windows 8 is exactly like how you install it in any other Microsoft’s Windows such as XP, Vista, Windows 7, or other. But, before I jump into downloading process, let me point down some of the attractive features of this free file extractor.
Some Key Features of this Free File Extractor —
- Lets you create files compatible to ZIP
- Allows you to UnZip Zip Files
- Supports archive formats such as GZip, RAR, and TAR
- Compression engine is really fast
- Ratio of compression is highly improved in quality
- Lets you repair damaged files
- Simple and easy to use..
How To Download jZip In Windows 8 —
- Go onto the given link.
- Click on “Download” given in the middle of the page
- Click on the downloaded setup in order to install the program
- Click on “Agree and Install”
Yup…there you are. You can start extracting n number of files without wasting your time.
Do not miss out our amazing post on Disable Metro Interface in Windows 8.
In short, jZip is an excellent free file extractor to extract files or to unzip zip files in just a few minutes. It makes your file extracting work easier and time-saving. Go ahead and download jZip in Windows 8 now.