Delete Temporary Files In Windows 8 Using EraseTemp
EraseTemp deletes those files which are at least one day earlier than the current date. (In short, it doesn’t deletes up-to-date or current day created files from Windows 8 PC).
You need to just run the application, it automatically deletes all the temporary files from your Windows 8 PC older than the current day. EraseTemp works on command line parameters and removes the empty directories.
Note: While installing EraseTemp to your PC, you need to have Microsoft .NET Framework installed to your Windows 8 PC.
Features Of EraseTemp To Delete Temporary Files In Windows 8 PC:
- Safe and handy tool to use.
- Automatically deletes all temporary files from your PC.
- Accepts the command line parameters.
- Deletes files which are on day earlier than the current date.
- Portable version.
- Quick to get access to.
- 100% free of cost.
How To Install EraseTemp:
- Head over to the homepage to download EraseTemp to your Windows 8 PC.
- Click on “DOWNLOAD NOW”.
- A zip file would be downloaded to your PC.
- Unzip the file on your PC.
- Launch the application on your Windows 8 PC.
- By default, it will automatically start deleting old temporary files on your Windows 8 PC.
EraseTemp is an excellent tool to delete temporary files in Windows 8 PC. Go ahead and give a trial to it.