As you open the app, you will find barcode at the very left-side of the screen while all the options at the right. All you need to do is just type in the URL or text out of which you want to generate QR code in the ‘Content’ section ? then start modifying all the options according to your preferences (to access more options, you need to scroll down using the mouse wheel or the vertical horizontal bar) ? once you are done with the adjustments, now you need to right-click anywhere on the screen ? here, you will find two options: Save as SVG, Save as PNG ? simply save it to your local machine and you are done.
The interface of this QR Code Designer app for Windows 8 is very simple and easy to use. Let me quickly point out the main features of this Windows 8 QR Code Designer app below.
Features Of QR Code Designer App For Windows 8:
- Lets you generate QR Codes out the text or URL you type in.
- Lets you customize the barcode using options such as rounded edges, colored corners, customize quite zone width, join style, background color, etc.
- Lets you save QR codes to your local library in formats such as SVG and PNG.
- It’s very easy to create and customize QR codes over this app.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
Well.. I really found this QR Code Designer Windows 8 app interesting where you can generate QR codes as well ass customize it as per your likings. It’s a beautiful QR code app which is a must trial for you.
How To Download & Install QR Code Designer App In Windows 8:
- Open this link in IE10. Make sure that you open it only in Internet Explorer10.
- Click ‘View in Windows Store’ and move ahead with its further installation steps.
- You will soon find the app installed.
In short, QR Code Designer is a good utility and fun Windows 8 app to generate QR code and to play around with the different colors in QR code. Go ahead and download QR Code Designer app in Windows 8 now.