Well.. the best part is yet to come. The most interesting thing about this iApps Store app for Windows 8 is that it takes you to the iTunes Store, if you try downloading an app from here. Now isn’t that amazing? Indeed, it is. As you click on an iOS app, you will find its screen shot in the beginning and its description in the bottom part of the screen (scroll down to view the description part). You will find ‘Free’ option, as you click on that option, you will be taken to the browser, opening the app in iTunes Store. You can also share applications with others, from within this Windows 8 iApps Store app. Let me quickly bring out the main features of this iApps Store Windows 8 app below.
Features Of iApps Store App For Windows 8:
- Lets you check out all the iOS apps including iPhone & iPad without touching the iTunes Store.
- You can browse according to the category, country, or your device (iPhone, iPad).
- You can search for iOS apps using the integrated Windows 8’s Charms Bar.
- Allows you to bookmark your favorite apps, go through apps browsing history, or just refresh the store on Windows 8 screen.
- Takes you to the iTunes Store, when you try downloading an app from here.
- Lets you share iOS apps from within the iApps Store app.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
Well.. I loved this new Windows 8 iApps Store app. It’s a complete replica of iTunes Store where you can search apps for your iOS device, bookmark apps for later downloading, go through your apps browsing history, share apps, just everything. It’s a must-have app for iOS users.
How To Download & Install iApps Store App In Windows 8:
- Open the link in IE10 (Internet Explorer 10).
- Click ‘View in Windows Store’ and go ahead with further installation instructions.
In short, iApps Store is a nice fun app to look around the iOS apps for both iPhone and iPad. If you are an iOS user and want to look around the apps in a system, where you don’t have iTunes installed, then simply get this Windows 8 app now. Download iApps Store App in Windows 8 now.