Release of all new Microsoft Windows 8 has made people like us, to try out every single software. This time it’s the extremely popular file extractor, WinRAR. This free file extracting software can compress ZIP and RAR files in just a few steps. Not only this, the free file extractor supports extraction for 13 other archive types as well.
Installing WinRAR in Windows 8 is as simple and easy as it is to install in any other Microsoft’s Windows such as XP, Vista, Windows 7, and more. But, before I jump to downloading procedure, let me point down the key features of this free file extractor in brief.
Some Key Features of this Free File Extractor —
- Supports almost all compression formats such as ZIP, RAR, WinZip, ARJ, CAB, ACE, LZH, GZip, TAR, UUE, 7-Zip, and more.
- Lets you create self-extracting files
- Split archives into multiple volumes
- Lets you repair damaged files
- Convert ZIP to RAR archives
How To Download WinRAR In Windows 8 —
- Go onto the given link.
- Click on “Download Now” given at the bottom right side of the page
- Click on the downloaded setup in order to get started with the program
- Double-Click on WinRAR Setup file to directly start working over the file extracting software.
- Yup…there you are. You can start extracting whatever files you want without wasting your time.
In short, WinRAR is a must file extractor in every operating system as it makes your file extracting work easier and time-saving. Go ahead and download WinRAR in Windows 8 now.