This Windows 8 Newspaper App maintains an index of all famous newspapers of different countries. Also, it provides you with an easy-to-access and easily navigable interface for finding them. If you want to search for online newspapers, then it is perhaps the best free option for you. There also exits a hard way i.e. to search for news on some search engine.
How To Use Windows 8 Newspaper App :
- On launching this Windows 8 Newspaper App you will be presented an interface with flags of various nations grouped under various geographic headings.
- Next, you need to click on the flag of the nation to view the list of available newspapers. The count of available newspapers will vary as per the country/state selected by you.
- Now, click on the newspaper and soon the website will open in your default browser.
* The slight glitch is that Windows 8 Newspaper App does not provides any kind of support for reading the newspaper within app.
- To install Windows 8 Newspaper App you will require opening this link in supported web browser such as Internet Explorer 10 or Advance.
- Then click on ‘View in Windows Store’ button on top-left section of webpage.
- Finally, click on install button. The app is 24 mb in size and require access to your internet connection.
It lets you find the newspapers that are not so well-known, with unheard names, and with different point of view. As per my experience Windows 8 Newspaper App is a super cool app. If you are interested in world politics then you must try it.
* It must be noted that Windows 8 Newspaper app does not includes newspapers from all countries. It can help you in finding major newspapers form all major countries.
* Many news papers might be in different languages. The simplest suggestion for this kind of problem will be to utilize Google Translate online service.