It keeps track of the tasks that are to be accomplished and the ones with exceeded due date. In addition, you are delivered the option for creating your own categories and tags for easy & effective task management.
On launching this Free Task Manager for Windows 8 you will be shown the following interface containing a few pre-populated entries.
This is from where you can create new tasks and add them to your list.
Using Windows 8 Free Task Manager:
Have a look on the points stated below.
- Begin with a right-click on blank region and then click on ‘+ Add task’ button on horizontal bar at bottom.
- Then a form will appear on the screen.
- Now, enter the details about task like its name, its deadline, priority status and applicable tag.
- At last, click on ‘save’ button at bottom-left region. The same procedure is to be repeated for adding multiple tasks.
It must be noted that in Windows 8 Free Task Manager app you will require to create tags beforehand i.e. only exiting tags will be visible in the dropdown list. The procedure for creating new tags is simple where you need to visit the home screen, right-click, and then click on ‘add tag’ button on bottom-right section of the interface.
- Windows 8 Free Task Manager can be easily installed by opening this page in IE 10 or later.
- Then click on ‘View in Windows Store’ button followed by a click on ‘Install’ button.
This 648 kb app will not take much time to install.
Windows 8 Free Task Manager is a nice solution for personal task management. Anyhow, it can only be accessed from a single machine i.e. no online support of any kind.