The interesting part is that as you play a video, it also brings you the lyrics of the track, only if it is available. Also, there are some preloaded videos that you can use while testing this Windows 8 video player app. You can increase or decrease the volume from within the app and its very easy to upload a video for playing here in this video player app for Windows 8. Let me tell you how to do that.
How To Play a Video on Windows 8 Player:
- Firstly, click on the folder like icon given at the top of the video player.
- Select a video you want to play and click on ‘Open’.
- Yup.. its done. You will find you video playing in this player.
All the videos that you have uploaded will be placed in column at the left side of the screen. You can easily select one that you want to play immediately. Let me quickly point out the main features of this video player for Windows 8.
Features Of Windows 8 Video Player App:
- Lets you watch videos in an easy way.
- Easy upload button to upload as many videos as you want.
- Watch an uploaded video in just a single click.
- Brings you the lyrics, if available.
- Controls volume, from within the app.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
Well.. I really liked Win8 Player app. You can easily play videos, view lyrics, read description, control volume, and much more. However, one thing that left me disappointed was that there is no option to view a video in full-screen mode. Yup.. you can not view videos in full screen mode. Nonetheless, you can use it as a simple video player.
How To Install Win8 Player In Windows 8:
- Head over to the Windows 8 app store.
- Search for ‘Win8 Player’ in the Search Charm. Press ‘Win+Q’ and open Search Charm.
- Proceed with further installation steps.
- Soon, the app will be yours.
In short, Win8 Player is a nice Windows 8 video player app where you can play any type of video you like. Go ahead and download Win8 Player in Windows 8 now..