HD Unit Converter App For Windows 8: Convert Units HD
As you open the HD unit converter app for Windows 8, you will find four different rectangular boxes such as Amount, From, To, and Result. At the bottom of the screen, you will find a calculator using which you can input the value in the amount box. Also, there is an option to ‘Invert’ the units of measurement. Let me quickly bring up the main features of Windows 8 unit converter app below.
Features Of Windows 8 HD unit converter app:
- Lets you convert values from one unit of measurement to another.
- It is very fast to convert values and that too in HD quality interface.
- Its provides best possible information including the formula of the specified conversion, calculator, a list of units of measurement between which you can make conversions, etc.
- Comes with ‘Invert’ the units of measurement option.
- Brings you a calculator at the bottom of the screen.
- Lets you copy the resulting amount to clipboard.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
Well.. I just loved this HD unit converter app for Windows 8. It comes in HD quality interface with a long list units of measurement, simple calculator, option to copy to clipboard, etc. It’s very easy to download Convert Units HD app in Windows 8. The app can be found in ‘Productivity’ section.
Also, check out our posts on Currency Converter App, Text to PDF Convert App, and Language Translator App.
How To Install Convert Units HD App In Windows 8:
You need to visit Windows 8 App Store and open the Windows 8’s Search Charm by clicking ‘Win+C’ combo. You can now input the app name and press enter to retrieve the app. Now, you can click on ‘Install’ button to install it in your system.
In short, Convert Units HD is a good utility unit converter app comes in HD quality interface. You just need to input the value in the given box and select the input & output units of measurements, and in no time you will get the result. Go ahead and download Convert Units HD app in Windows 8 now.