All you need to do is just launch this postcard Windows 8 app, and upload photo from your local Windows 8 machine ? now, click on ‘Write a message’ column and just type in a message which you want to convey to the receiver ? now, click on ‘Choose a Recipient’ and type in the name & address of the recipient and finally click on ‘Send your Postcard’ option to send your postcard.
If you scroll towards the right, you will see options to Buy more credits, Update you details, and Login to a different account. Also, you will see a column of ‘Previous Postcards’ wherein you will find all the postcards you sent earlier. Let me quickly point out the main features of this Windows 8 postcard app below.
Features of Windows 8 Postcard App:
- Lets you turn your photos into a real postcards.
- Lets you send postcards in real-time.
- Gives very new user one free credit.
- Lets you update your existing details.
- Login to different account.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
Well… I really liked this postcard app for Windows 8 where you can create and send postcards in real-time. So, just go ahead and enjoy the traditional style of sending messages right from your Windows 8 screen.
How to Download Stannp Postcards App in Windows 8:
- Open the given link in IE10. Strictly in IE10 and click on ‘View in Windows Store’.
- Soon, you will find the option to install the app from where you can install in your Windows 8 machine.
In short, Stannp Postcards is a good utility Windows 8 postcard app to send messages in old style. Well, you can check above the one I created for my mom. Go ahead and download Stannp Postcards app in Windows 8 now.