Ringtones ++: Windows 8 Ringtones App
As you open this Windows 8 ringtones app, you will find top 50 ringtones displayed on the screen. At the left-side of the screen, there is a navigation bar of the app that has options in vertical mode: Ringtones, Search, Downloads, Bookmarks, and Settings. Let me give you a short explanation about each option below:
- Ringtones: Ringtones section displays top 50 ringtones on the screen. At top, you will find categories and order by option where you can select a desired category and select the order in which you want the ringtones be displayed.
- Search: Search option lets you search a specific ringtone by typing in the ringtone title in the ‘Search’ bar. It will instantly display all the available ringtones related to the entered keyword.
- Downloads: This section shows all the ringtones which you have downloaded in your local music library. Well.. please note that this option works only in the paid version of the app. Yup.. you can download ringtones in the paid version of this Windows 8 ringtones app.
- Bookmarks: The ‘Bookmarks’ option displays all the ringtones that you have marked as you favorites. Each ringtone comes with a download icon and a favorite icon. If you click on favorite icon, it will automatically add to the ‘Bookmarks; section.
- Settings: This section lets you adjust settings related to the ringtones such as result count, hide ringtones with, player settings, etc.
Well.. the interesting part about this ringtones app for Windows 8 is that it lets you play and listen to each ringtone instantly, thereby selecting and downloading the one you liked. You can also bookmark it for later downloading. Let me quickly point out the main features of this Windows 8 ringtones app.
Also, check out our posts on Lyrics Apps, YouTube Apps, and MP3 Cutter App.
Features Of Windows 8 Ringtones App:
- Brings you a large collection of popular, superior quality, unique, and modern ringtones.
- There are 30 different categories of ringtones such as Alternative, Blues, Bollywood, Children, Christian & Gospel, Classical, Comedy, Country, and many more.
- Supports ringtones in various formats including mp3, m4a/mp4, wma, ogg, wav, flac, wv, ape, mpc, tta, and aiff.
- There is a vertical navigation bar that has options including Ringtones, Search, Downloads, Bookmarks, and Settings.
- Lets you search for specific ringtones, or browse through the entire section.
- Lets you play each ringtone, select the one you want to download, or simply add to bookmarks for later download. (Note: The download section works only in the paid version of the app).
- Brings you the updated ringtones everyday.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
In order to download Ringtones ++ app in Windows 8, you need to head over to the Windows 8 app store ? search for ‘Ringtones ++’ (press Win+Q) ? open the app and proceed with further downloading steps.
In short, Ringtones ++ is a good fun app for those who are into music and ringtones. Go ahead and download Ringtones ++ app in Windows 8 now.