This Windows 8 translator has a very simple full-screen interface where a small rectangular box has been given to enter a word to translate into a different language. Now, since it is a English-Hebrew-English dictionary, hence you can translate words between Israel’s English and the popular US English.
How To Translate Words Between English & Israel Using Morfix Dictionary:
As you open the app, you will find it bit confusing, because the content will be in Israel’s English, by default. Now, to change the language, simply press ‘Win+’C to open the charms bar ? a vertical bar will open at the extreme right-side of the screen ? select ‘Settings’ ? Click on ‘Morfix Settings’ ?Change the language to preferable one.
To translate a word, just enter the word in the small rectangular box and click on ‘Translate’. You will soon find the word translated in a different language. As like many other Windows 8 apps, Morfix Dictionary also seems to a work-in-progress one. Nonetheless, the app is performing its actions perfectly. Hence, I would definitely go for this one.
Features Of Morfix Dictionary:
- Lets you translate from English to Hebrew.
- Lets you translate from Hebrew to English language.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app available under the ‘Education’ category of Windows 8 store.
How To Install Windows 8 Dictionary App:
- Go onto the Windows 8 Store
- Press ‘Win+Q’ to open the search bar.
- Type Morfix Dictionary in the search bar and press enter.
- This will soon extract the app from the Windows 8 Store.
- Click on ‘Install’ option to download the app in the system.
There you are..
In short, Morfix Dictionary is useful for people who are interested in Israel’s English or who like to explore different languages. Go ahead and install this Windows 8 dictionary app now.