Finally, the developers have started upgrading their software to let those software work in Microsoft’s Windows 8. And, like all other software reviewers, we, also have started reviewing each software that works well with Windows 8 OS. This time, we are upto Mipony Download
This Windows 8 download manager gives you a comfort while downloading files from the Internet. Yup…it takes care of just everything. Mipony automatically visits the website that is hosting the downloading file, waits for a required period of time, and get started with downloading lot of files, one-by-one, all automatically.
Installing Mipony in Windows 8 is very much similar to how you download it in other Operating system. However, before I get down to its installation procedure, let me quickly summarize the main features of this Windows 8 download manager.
Features of Mipony Download Manager For Windows 8:
- Goes to the downloading file hosting website and initiates download automatically.
- Checks each downloading link to see if it has been erased from the hosting site.
- Download multiple files simultaneously from each server.
- Works with free account and premium one of Megaupload and Rapidshare.
- Available for free to download.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
Also, check out Dropbox for Windows 8.
How To Use Download Manager:
Once installed, open the software
- Look for the file that you want to download, copy the text containing link.
- Click on “Add Links” given at the navigation bar of the software
- Click on “Paste and Detect Link”
- Once you are done, the program will soon detect the pasted link and will see the available servers. Now, in case the servers are available, it will create a check in green. Soon, it will start downloading the file. However, if you so not want to download the marked file, just unmark it. This will stop downloading.
- Once you are done, click on “Download Selected”
Yup..you will soon find all the selected links downloaded.
How To Download Mipony Download Manager in Windows 8:
- Click on the given link
- Click on “Download Mipony” given in the middle of the home screen
- Click on the downloaded setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software
- Yup…you will soon find the download manager installed in your Windows 8 PC.
In short, Mipony download manager is an excellent utility download manager for Windows 8 that works well in the OS. Go ahead and download Mipony in Windows 8 now…