There are various categories given on the home page of the app such as Featured Custom Stations, iHeartRadio Originals, Live stations By Locations, and Live Stations by Genre. The very first column is the currently playing radio station, named as ‘On Air’. You can also scan for stations instantly to move from one station to other within a format. In order to personalize your iHeartRadio experience, you need to create an account with the radio Windows 8 app. Just click on the second most column and signup today for your free iHeartRadio account. You can also pin app to start, save a station, or view lyrics.
You can easily browse stations by location or music genre. Also, there are options to share a station with others via Email or SkyDrive. Just login to your iHeartRadio account and listen to your favorite music or stations whenever you feel like. There are two ways to login: via Email or via Facebook. Let me quickly point out the main features of this radio app for Windows 8 below.
Check out our featured post on Radio Apps.
Key Features Of Windows 8 Radio App:
- Lets you listen to over 1,500 live radio stations.
- Lets you create radio stations.
- Lets you create personalize radio stations featuring music from your favorite artists.
- Categories such as Featured Custom Stations, iHeartRadio Originals, Live stations By Locations, and Live Stations by Genre are given on the home page.
- Lets you pin the app to the start screen
- Lets you share radio station, or view lyrics.
- Lets scan for stations to move from one to another in same format.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
Well.. I really liked this Windows 8 radio app, you can browse stations by locations, or music genre, listen to your favorite artists, share your personalized station with others, or just login to your iHeartRadio account to listen to your favorite stations wherever you go. It’s a must-have for music lovers.
How To Download iHeartRadio In Windows 8:
- Open the given link in Windows 8 Internet Explorer 10.
- To make the app opened directly in Windows 8 app store, you need to click on ‘View in Windows Store’.
- Proceed with further downloading instructions.
- Its done..
In short, iHeartRadio is a nice entertainment app where you can listen to various stations played in different countries. You will love it. Go ahead and download iHeartRadio now..