How To Set Up Extra Login Passwords In Windows 8
Here, is a step by step tutorial on How to set up extra login
Don’t forget to check out a short tutorial to show or hide administrative tool on the start screen in Windows 8.
How To Set Up Extra Login Passwords In Windows 8:
- Move and place the mouse cursor at the bottom right corner of the screen or simply press the Windows key + C.
- And Choose the “Settings” option.
- Click on “More PC settings” option.
- Now, you need to select the “Users” section available on the left side of the Screen.
- Within the “Users” section, you will come across three sign-in options, which are, sign in either through normal password, picture/gesture password or Pin code password.
- Normal password is basically that password which we set up at the start. Now, for creating picture/gesture password, click the second sign-in option “create a picture password”.
- Now, it will ask you to verify your current password. So verify your current password.
- Click the “Choose picture” button.
- Choose your favorite picture and draw three gestures on the selected picture. Gestures can be either straight lines, circles or taps.
- Once you have drawn the gestures, you need to repeat them again just for a confirmation.
- Thats all you need to do for creating a picture password.
- Creating a Pin code password is really simple. For creating Pin Password you need to click on “Create a PIN” option.
- Enter a 4 digit pin code in the “Enter PIN” box and as well as in “Confirm PIN” box.
- Click “Finish” button for setting up the Pin Password.
- So now you can use any of these login passwords to login or unlock your Windows 8 computer.
You would also like to check our post on PasswordG to generate secure passwords.
Follow this step by step tutorial to set up extra login passwords per account in Windows 8.