Here is a Windows
Now, without eating your time in other not so important talks, let me quickly point down the steps required to change the icons of Windows 8 metro tiles. Lets get started:
How To Change The Icons Of Windows 8 Metro Tiles:
- Head over to the Start screen. Right-click on a Metro tile, the tile of which you want to change the icon. For example: I chose “Control Panel”. You will quickly be displayed with a context menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, from the context menu, click on “Open File Location”.
- This will bring you the location where you can find the shortcut of the file. Right-click on the shortcut of the selected icon.
- Click on “Properties” option from the pop-up menu,
- Now, click on the “Shortcut” tab?”Change Icon”.
- You will soon find a complete list of different beautiful icons. You can now select one of the displayed ones to change the icon of the selected tile.
- Once selected, click on “OK”
- Once again click on “Ok”