Here is a tutorial on How to change Windows
However, with the all new style, interface of Microsoft’s Windows 8, themes have also been taken to a new level.
Lets read further about customizing Windows 8 themes.
How To Change Windows 8 Themes —
- First of all, open the desktop tile from main menu.
- Now, Right click on your desktop and select personalize.
- You will see now available themes on your windows 8 PC.
- Now, you can select your desired color by simply selecting the color grid from the available list.
- You can change Color Intensity of selected color by moving the slider.
- Now, just enable or disable the transparency option box by marking or unmarking it.
- You can use the arrow to set Saturation, Appearance and Hue.
- Then, tap or click on save changes.
You are done with it. Go ahead and try out yourself simple steps to change themes in Windows 8.