Here is a quick Windows
The good part is that Windows 8 brings you various options to allot a password such as Picture Password, PIN password, or just the normal one.
Lets discuss the step-by-step tutorial on how to change user password in Windows 8 below.
How To Change Password In Windows 8:
- Press Windows Key+I to open the Metro control panel.
- Click on “Change PC Settings” given at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Head over to the “Users” section.
- Now, look at the right-side of the screen, you will find”Sign-in Options” category.
- You will various options such as change your password, create a picture password, PIN password. Click on “change your password” option in order to change your current password.
- This will bring you a window where you need to enter your old password and then a new password you want to allot your system.
- Click on “Next” button
- Follow the on-screen instructions to save the updated settings.
Yupp…there you are. Now go ahead and follow the above given simple steps to change password in Windows 8.