With the increasing world-wide usage of the much hyped Microsoft’s Operating system, Windows 8, more and more people are trying to add
This tutorial includes a step-by-step process to set-up features like how to add and how to remove various languages in your Windows 8 language preference list. Now, without wasting time on other unnecessary talks, let’s get started with the tutorial.
How To Change Language Preferences In Windows 8:
- Launch the “Charms Bar”, just press “Window button” on your keyboard to launch
- Type “Control Panel” to reach on it
- Under the option “Clock, Language and Region”, click on “Change Display Language”
- Here, under the language windows, you can see all the options available in the navigation bar, to personalize the settings
- Click on “Add a Language” to add language pack in Windows 8
- A complete list of different available languages will get opened from where you can select languages that you want to add to your language preference list. Select the language that you want to and click on “Add to List”.
Yup…you are done. The selected languages have been successfully added to your language preference list.
Also, check out our post on How to Personalize Windows 8.
Go ahead and try out yourself. Feel free to change language preferences in Windows 8.