In this fastest growing virtual world, more and more people are getting dependent on Internet and emails for almost every type of work. Be it an invitation, information, or applying for a job, just everything over the Internet. And now, when the very unique Microsoft’s Windows 8 has entered this world the buzz has grown up even more. The good part about Windows 8 is that you need to login to Windows Live account in order to access its features.
But, one thing I did not like is that every time I open the Mail App in order to check a new email. For this, of course I minimize other opened apps or switch between them. But no automatic notification or alert it provides for a new email. Hence, I looked upon the Mail App and went through if there is any way to activation alerts for emails. Guess What…I found!
Here is a step-by-step tutorial for How To activate
How To Activate Email Alerts In Windows 8 Mail App:
- Open Windows 8 home screen and move cursor to the top right-corner.
- You can see start menu bar at the right corner
- Click on settings option.
- At the bottom, you will get to see an option named as “More PC settings”.
- After exploring the option, click on the third option named as “Notifications”.
- Explore the option and now move the slider to On or off.
- Then, personalize the notification according to your preference.
As simple as that. Isn’t that? Go ahead and try out yourself..!