Google Chrome For Windows 8
Finally, Google Chrome has been upgraded for Windows 8. Well, there is no drastic change between desktop version and the very new Windows 8 version. The Windows 8 version has thicker tabs, slightly different color theme, wrench icon has been replaced with a different icon having three horizontal lines.
The default browser in Windows 8 has been set to ‘IE’ where all the HTTP websites get opened automatically. Now, to open it in Chrome automatically, you need to set Google
You can also check out more Windows 8 Tutorials.
How To Set Google Chrome For Windows 8 As Default Browser:
- Once you have successfully installed, open it.
- Click on wrench icon.
- Head over to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Under the ‘Default Browser’ settings, click on ‘Make Google Chrome My Default Browser’.
- This will bring you a pop-up where you need to select your default browser. Click on ‘Google Chrome’ to set Chrome as your Windows 8 default browser.
- Yup.. there you are. You can check the difference between the two. Take a look over the screenshot below:
- Go ahead and experience the difference yourself. Download Google Chrome for Windows 8 now.