Interface of Windows 8 Discovery Channel App:
Discovery Channel app is feast for those who love watching Discovery Channel. Believe me, I started testing and watched a whole episode of Street Outlaws show, before writing this review. The interface of the app is also simple to use.
The app is divided into various categories like: Featured, Shows, Schedule, Full Episodes, Videos, Playlists, and Favorites.
- Featured: This section shows you a list of featured episodes for you to read about. Also watch more suggestions indicated beside the video.
- Shows: In this section you can search for any show that is hosted on Discovery Channel. Click on any show and you can watch the episodes of that show there.
- Schedule: The app shows the schedules of the Discovery shows in this section (refer to image below). The show timings, dates, and days are also indicated.
- Full Episodes: The app features videos of Discovery Channel shows on your Windows 8 device. You can watch full episodes in this section.
- Videos: In this you can see videos of popular shows.
- Playlists: In this category you can view playlists of TV shows.
- Favorites: In this section you can view the videos that you have marked favorite.
Features of Windows 8 Discovery Channel App:
Below are the cool features of Discovery Channel App:
- This app is available for free on Windows store.
- Watch full episodes of all your favorite shows from your Windows 8 device.
- Follow your favorite shows by simply viewing the Schedule category.
- Watch all episodes and full videos from playlists and also using the playback options.
- Mark your favorite videos to view later.
- Use the app in Snap mode also.
Install Discovery app on Windows 8:
Just click open this link and click on View in Windows Store, then the app opens in the app store. Just click install and start using this app.