There are times when you just want to send quick emails to yourself but have to mess around with opening the account in the browser, then entering your Email, password etc.. This app is surely for those who come across such situations very often. This Windows 8 app for sending emails allows you to easily and quickly send emails to your self. The app saves your Email ID across all your devices, thereby allowing you to work offline. Well.. it saves your email address until your come online the very next time. It also supports ‘Windows 8’s Share Charm’, thereby allowing you to send email content via other apps using Share Charm. Let me quickly point out the main features of this Windows 8 app for sending emails below.
Features Of Windows 8 App For Sending Emails:
- Lets you send quick emails to yourself from within the app.
- Saves your email address until your come online the very next time.
- Saves your Email ID across all your devices, thereby allowing you to work offline.
- Supports Share Charm so that you can send Email content via other apps using Share Charm.
- It is very easy to access this app.
- It’s a free Windows 8 app.
I really liked this Windows 8 app for sending emails to yourself quickly and easily. It’s a must-have app for those who send themselves emails very often.
How To Install Email Myself App In Windows 8:
Go onto the Windows 8 app store, search for Email Myself app (press win+Q combo), and finally proceed with further installation steps. Its done..
In short, Email Myself is a good utility app that saves much of your time while sending emails to yourself. Go ahead and download Email Myself Windows 8 app now.