Yahoo Messenger is a very popular free messaging service which allows to send instant
Yahoo Messenger also offers the Firewall support, until a net connection gets established. It also contains the procedure to print and save all your conversation.
And now, finally Yahoo Messenger for Windows 8 is available and works absolutely fine over this new Microsoft’s OS. Installing Yahoo Messenger on Windows 8 is very simple and easy-to-use in Windows 8.
You can even take a brief about the small tabbed interface that have access to all your favorites like stock, news and the most liked one sports.
Key Features Of Yahoo Messenger Windows 8:
- Instant Messaging in real-time to your friends.
- Allows photo sharing from your desktop or Flickr.
- You can make voice calls for free and chat with other users on Yahoo Messenger
- You can even create Web search right away from Yahoo Messenger.
- Grab the attention of your friends with buzz alert.
- Express your emotions in conversation through animated smileys.
- You can even share avatars with following dialogues.
- Customizable color and fonts.
- Display images to present you to your friends which are online.
- You share live videos by plug-in your webcam
How To Install Yahoo Messenger On Windows 8 PC:
- Get to the homepage to download Yahoo Messenger to Your Windows 8 PC.
- Click on “Download Now”.
- You would be prompted to save the *. EXE file.
- Double on click on the downloaded file on your to start the installation.
- Proceed with further guidance to complete the installation (May take few seconds of yours).
- Then, just login with your Yahoo_ID and password and start accessing your Yahoo Messenger.
Yahoo Messenger is an excellent tool to include long distance conversation at free of charge. It supports both audio and video chat. It also allows to send instant messages to your friends on Yahoo Messenger.