Finally, a quick fixer is available for Windows 8 that lets you fixes a complete 108 system problems, from fixing the Windows errors, to tweaks, to opening task manager or registry history, to enabling or disabling common Windows features, just everything. 7QuickFix is a free portable
We can not deny the fact that there are many such fixing and repairing tools available for Windows over the Internet. However, at times you just need a single quick fix to fix Windows error in a sec. For instance, when your system is under an unknown Virus attack, you of course, need to enable the Registry Editor or the Task Manager that lets you fight back with the error. This is where 7QuickFix comes into existence as it is fast, quick, small, portable, basically a must have tool in your Windows 8 OS.
Installing Quick Fixer in Windows 8 is very simple, however, before I proceed further with its installation steps, let me quickly jot down the main features of this Windows 8 fixer below.
Features Of Quick Fixer In Windows 8:
- Fixes 108 Computer issues
- Fixes Windows error, tweaks, and more
- A single mouse click is required to fix an error
- Its portable
- Six different categories for fixes such as Errors and Crashes, Performance, Enable or Disable, Missing Stuff Restore, Tweaks and more..
- No need to scan the program
- Provides an on-screen notification for each fix
Do not miss out our featured on Best Windows 8 Software selected from the last week’s reviewed ones.
How To Download 7QuickFix In Windows 8:
- Go onto the given link.
- Click on “Download Now”
- Click on the downloaded set in order to install
- The software will soon get installed as you follow-up the on-screen instructions
Yupp..there you are. You have successfully installed the 7QuickFix in Windows 8. Go ahead and get all the Windows 8 error fixed now…