Yet another good utility software we tried, PhotoScape. A desktop photo
In addition, this free photo editor also supports RAW conversion and comes up with pre-built templates to let you create collages, Web-comics, and provides facilities for red-eye removal, shadow removal, and the like.
Installing PhotoScape Image Editor in Windows 8 is very much similar to how to do it in other popular Windows. However, before I jump down to its downloading process, let me quickly jot down its features below.
Features of PhotoScape Image Editor:
- Lets you view images easily
- Lets you add effects to images, thereby giving image an all new look
- Features like resizing, renaming, cropping, contrasting, red-eye removing, text adding, and more are available
- Supports RAW conversion
- Lets you capture screenshot, save it for future use
- Simple and easy-to-use
- Its free!
How To Download PhotoScape Image Editor In Windows 8:
- Go onto the given link
- Click on “Download”
- It will take you to a page from where you can download “PhotopScape”. Hence, you need to click on “Download” once again to complete your downloading process.
- Click on the downloaded setup
- You will soon find the software installed as you follow the on-screen instructions
Yup..you have successfully installed PhotoScape Image Editor in Windows 8. Go ahead and give it a try yourself in Windows 8.