AOMEI Partition Assistant is a free hard
This Windows 8 software allows you to extend drives to create partitions, move & adjust partition size, break disk partition, merge more than two disk partitions together, copy partition, allot free disk space, copy disk on GPT disk & MRB, while protecting the data alongside. Lets me quickly jot down the main features of this disk partition software for Windows 8 below.
Features Of Disk Partition Software For Windows 8:
- Lets you extend partition wizard to create more partitions.
- Lets you copy one disk to another disk.
- Enable you to adjust partition size.
- Lets you migrate current OS to SSD or HDD.
- Lets you merge disk partitions to a single.
- Enables you to make a bootable ISO file.
- Allows to convert logical to primary partition and vice-versa
- Lets you wipe hard drive.
- Its completely free..
Although, Windows 8 does come up with an in-built partition manager, however, the in-built one lacks some of the above given features. Hence, you need the third party partition manager to install to enjoy all the features. This way you can improve your Windows 8 system’s performance.
How To Install Windows 8 Disk Partition Software:
- Click on the link to download the software.
- Click on the downloaded setup to run the program
- Follow the on-screen instructions in order to install the software successfully.
Yup…there you are. Just open the software and start managing all the disk partitions according to your system’s requirement. Go ahead and download disk partition software for Windows 8 now…