Discourse: News App For Windows 8
Discourse App is a free news app
Features Of Discourse News App For Windows 8:
- Completely free
- Offers several news categories such as Technology, Business, and the like.
- Show the total number of articles it has under one category.
- Enables you to create a personal news section.
- Lets you save a particular news.
- Brings you date and time of the published news along with the publisher’s name.
- Available within Windows 8 App Store.
Of course, the “Technology” category tells you info related to science and technology. “Business” category, of course, brings you business news from all over the world.
This Windows 8 app lets you create your own news category, wherein, you can you add selected news feed, or the topics. The app then brings you the news related to the topics you have selected in your personal news feed.
To do this, hit a right click on the main interface, select on “Add Section”–> Give you section a name–> Click on “Add”. This will soon display news feed options such as Art and Design, BBC News, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Gaming and the like. Select as per your interest and requirement. Once done, click on “Save”. Yupp..now you will find the selected news feed in your personal category.
Also, check out Bible app for Windows 8.
Discourse App is an excellent news app for Windows 8 users to keep in touch with the latest news. Try this Windows 8 app available under the Spotlight category in Windows 8 App Store.