This day planner app for Windows 8 suits best for cases where you need to accomplish short-term goals on daily basic. The app is simple and straightforward in its approach. You don’t have to plan for months and years to come and all you need to care about are the upcoming 5 days.
On launching 5 Day Planner app for Windows 8, you will be shown an interface as in screenshot below.
There, you will be shown different days in a week with date. Next, you will require adding tasks for each day.
Adding Daily Events To Windows 8 Day Planner App:
Have a look on the points stated below.
- Click on ‘Add Event’ button associated with the particular day. Then, a panel will appear on the asking you to enter details about the task.
- Now, specify a title to the task/activity, select the time, add a short description, and select a color to highlight the task as per requirement.
- Click on ‘Save’ button to finish the process.
- Repeat the steps stated above to add any number of tasks as required.
With each individual task is an associated delete button. You can click on it to mark the end of a particular task and it will disappear from the screen.
* Do note that the events included in your list are deleted automatically. Only the events for the previous day are shown for your reference.
Pros and Cons:
This Windows 8 day planner app is not a good option for people who require maintaining longer schedules. On the other hand, it is one of the best options for people who plan for short durations.
Installing 5 Day Planner App in Windows 8:
5 Day Planner can be easily installed by visiting think link. (use IE 10 or advance)
Then click on ‘View in Windows Store’ button on left panel. Next you will be redirected to overview page of this Windows 8 Day Planner App.
Next, click on ‘Install’ button to install this 40 Kb application with least complexities.
Everything about this Windows 8 Day Planner App is about your requirement. It is good for planning on daily or weekly basic, but not for longer duration.