Business Insider is available freely in the News category of the Windows Store.
Let’s get you a better idea of Business Insider
Read News Using this Windows 8 News Reader
When you get to the main screen of this free Windows 8 News Reader, the news will appear as tiles, which would be categorized as Top Stories, Tech, Enterprise, Science, and others. Now, you have the option of going to any of the categories that are mentioned over here.
After getting to any particular news category of this Windows 8 News Reader, when you click on any particular news article, you can read it and use the arrows that are present on the left and right of the article to browse through and read other articles that are present in the category.
You can use the upper flyout that appears when you right click the screen of this Windows 8 News Reader to straight away get to any category or can directly go to the main home screen of Business Insider.
In addition to this, you can utilize the bottom flyout to change the text style and text size of the news article that you are reading.
In addition to this, this free Windows 8 News Reader also gives you the capability to share the news articles you are currently viewing or reading. For that, you can make use of the Windows 8 Share Charm.
Key Features of Business Insider
- Business Insider can be availed freely from the Windows Store.
- Nice Interface: The interface of this Windows 8 News reader is quite nice and good quality images and pictures are included here.
- Availability of a large number of categories that may be helpful in filtering your searches.
- Ease of browsing and switching between the news.
- The News are pinned as tiles in the app.
- Use it to remain updated with business News from all over the world.
- You can also change the text size and text style of the article you are reading.
- Share the important business news with others using the Windows 8 Share Charm.
My Final verdict on Business Insider
Finally, to conclude, I would say that this Windows 8 News Reader app is quite nice. I used it myself and was quite impressed by the functionality this Windows 8 News Reader provides. Although the app does not provide you with any search function to look up for a particular news item. But, against this, if you know how to narrow out your search and know that in which category would you be able to find news for a particular thing, then this Windows 8 News Reader app can turn out to be fruitful for you.