The all new Windows 8 Metro UI has taken Microsoft to a new level. Windows 8 news feed app comes up in a full-screen mode, and is one of my favorite apps. Initially, I didn’t think to write any article on this app but using this app actually made me to post a full-fledged one. Lets go ahead and see how does this Windows 8 News Feed app work.
How To Use This Windows 8 News Feed App:
- To start with Windows 8 News Feed App, you have click on News tile on Startup menu.
- This app turns up with many news sites and allows you to customize the news feeds according to your choice.
- Click on listed news to customize it according to your choice.
- You can even add feeds to Windows 8 News Feed App.
- You will be shown the results of the selected feed.
- Click on any headline to view the complete news or post.
- You can even add or remove feeds.
Once you have added any news feed, it will start showing feeds on your start menu tile. A must to look into if you are a Windows 8 user.