Finally, an built-in music player in Microsoft’s all new Windows 8. The Windows
You can easily check on and listen to your own collection over this Windows 8 Music App. The Music app in Windows 8 allows you to check on Titles, artists and other details of a song.
Also, check out our post on Windows 8 Photo App.
How To Use This Windows 8 Music App:
- Firstly, search for “Music” and click on “Music” app to open it.
- To get the most advantage from Music app, you need to log in with your Microsoft account. Create one in case you do not have.
- You can click on any album to listen to your favorites or you may click on “play all” to go through all albums.
- You can also view the current song played with total estimated time.
- Click on “show more” to explore other albums, artist and songs.
- Right click at the bottom will show up options like Pause, Repeat, Shuffle, Previous and Next.
- Launch the Start menu and Click on music bar to search for a particular song from any music album.
- You can easily click to play the song or you may add it to your play list.
- You can view all songs as tiles.
- All the songs are played in full-screen mode with many pictures besides the Music player.
Windows 8 Music App is embedded with great features, So guys personalize this music app to listen your favorite artist, albums and songs.